• Advise on problematic boundary or sovereignty depictions and toponymy.
• Suggest which depiction of a disputed boundary is least likely to offend claimant.
• Alert clients to agreements and delimitation accords.
• Review national claims and current negotiations.
• Examine possible settlements.
• Furnish coordinates of boundaries and claim lines.
• Perform historical research on geographic names.
• Prepare concise and understandable reports on disputes.
• Provide archival research and copies of relevant treaties and documents.
• Advise on island sovereignty status.
• Chart hypothetical median lines for overlapping maritime claims.
• Supply technical support on delimitation and treaty interpretation, including the analysis and preparation of maps and charts.